Welcome to my website

I photograph Weddings, Portraits, Pre Schools, Christenings, Anniversaries, Charity Events, Funerals, teenage parties, proms, special occasions. Anything to do with people, I'm there!

I am a bubbly, people person and love my job.

90% of my work comes through word of mouth and recommendations, for the other 10% thank you for clicking on my website!

 

I hope you will find all the information you need, if not, just call me.

Michelle

07508362610

17009 photos
Visitors 5990

Guestbook for MISS JONES PHOTOGRAPHY
The Chantrelles(non-registered)
A huge thankyou to Michelle for not only taking wonderful photos on our wedding day but for being your bubbly, bright friendly self! We hope you had as much fun on the day as we did and we loved having you there! The photos are beautiful, we couldn't have asked for anyone better to share our day with xxx
Noemi & Jonathan Ludbrook(non-registered)
A MASSIVE thank you goes out to Michelle, We are so pleased with our photos, they are stunning!Sooo many moments captured and so many memories we can relive! Thank you so much or coming to our 'double wedding'! You are a very talented lady and a great friend now also! Lots of love The Ludbrooks :) xx
Rachel & Gavin(non-registered)
A huge heartfelt thank you to Michelle for capturing every fun & intimate moment during our special day. Helpfull, friendly & professional every step of the way. Highly recommended to anyone. Thank you for the beautiful wedding photos, ones we will cherish for a lifetime.
Rachel & Gavin
Mick meech(non-registered)
Thank you so very much Michelle for attending Lady Lynn's birthday bash and taking such beautiful photographs, they are really out of this world. Thank you also for the lovely album with our treasured photos which we will alway treasure and look at time and time again. You really are a very professional person and also a very lovely girl who we could really relate to and who we could leave to do what you best, take lovely photographs and capture the whole evening events. We will be booking you next year for Lynn's next bash. Once again Michelle thanks again, you are the best xxx
Mr & Mrs Baxter :)(non-registered)
We can't thank Michelle enough for the absolutely stunning photos she took of our Wedding Day! She captured so many special moments that just look amazing and we will be able to look back on and cherish! Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is just so friendly and has some brilliant ideas that really do look magical! Thankyou so much Michelle! :) x